Wednesday, November 26, 2008

808s and Fierceness...

so in my ears now is nothing but beyonce and kanye. the albums I've been waiting for. i listen to both of them from beginning to end sometimes repeating songs 2 or more times lol. the beats are ridiculous on kanye's and nothing like you've ever heard from him or anyone else i would say. beyonce... well you know how i feel about her, she is fab, period.and the songs just bless me. kanye just goes on girls that pissed him off and you cant even be mad at him because the beat is so hott. i feel his grown man comin on too. lil wayne's appearance is hott as well. so i put on high heels and strut around belting out all of her tunes and noddin heavily to kanye's beats. i suggest you put these on your christmas list for sure.... enjoy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmm, I was debating about the new Kanye but now I have to go check him out.

Btw, I've tagged you. Someone tagged me to write a blog with 7 random things about myself. I did and now I'm passing the ball to you (if you so choose). Have fun!

The Aesthetic Leo said...

Yeah, I've been banging both non-stop actually. I just put my mother on to Beyonce's album, she is super-late. LOL.