Thursday, September 25, 2008

BOHO CHIC! What's your "LOOK"?

i love "looks". It's a game i play in my head when i go shopping and when i get dressed everyday. I take a piece of clothing, shoes or jewelry or certain color and that will be my starting point. Then I turn it into some drawn out dramatic story in my head. Previous looks have been "struggling student" and "aqua goddess" just to name a couple. Now trust me, it was always fab! (haha)I did this for class or big events where i had to dress up lol. Then I get to embody whatever I look like. It's fun! trust me, you should try it. This is the name of my fall "look". I crack myself up. I am going for the earthy,warm ,bohemian chic look with a splash of glam. And a chick is broke soo we are doing this on a budget. So far I have found these cute little doodads: The purse is from target and the boots are from urbanoutfitters, the other stuff is from here and there and everywhere and grandmas jewelry box.






I'll be rocking the hippie headband look with feathered earrings and big ass colorful beaded and wooden jewelry, excessive fringes with unneccesary big hair. My own twist on the boho look. So if you see me and you laugh, oh well, you were warned. My colors will be deep jewel tones in magenta, royal blue, burnt orange and hunter green. Some olive and yellow and of course black. LMAO. This is the cheapest look I could come up with and still look fab. Oh goodness, is it fall already?? get your "LOOK" ready!!!

No comments: