Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Current Situation

HIIII!!! Ok so I deleted my other blog because I was tired of it and I wasn't keeping up with it and I didnt tell anyone about it, so no one saw it.lol. But I promise promise promise I will try to keep up with this one. The other one did have some good stuff about my trips etc, but oh well. This will be an outpouring of life and thoughts post-college. For those who know me, this will be comic relief and a play by play of my life. For those who are just meeting me... mwhahahahaaa, Welcome to my world! You will find this to be a fascinating modge podge of the world at large through my crazy eyes embellished with outlandish doo dads and thingamahjigs. I have something to say about EVERYTHING from politics and poverty to those itty bitty moments in life no one pays attention to. You will come to realize my favorite topics are Black People and Women and the fabulous things in life. Try to keep up with my random slang concoctions, open your mind and enjoy the ride! Here's a QuickGuide:

lifeplan,n: the blueprint recently concocted and my claim to fame. It is a plan I will follow to make all my dreams come true.

ashley, n: the bff, and person i have most of my covos with

2bit,adj.: words to describe senseless people, places and things. originated from grandma.

those are just a few of the re-occuring phrases you will see. Also, I tend to have a potty-mouth so please know this is not for children.

Alright, now that the intro is done lets begin. As I said, college is over. I have a BACHELAS duhgree to prove it and I graduated "THANK YA LAUDE" at the top of my class. Babson is #1 in the WORLD for entrepreneurship and it is located in Wellesley, MASSAchussetts (google it) and it was a crazy experience to say the least, but hopefully we will be putting those business plan skillz into use in the near future. Before that happens, bills need to be paid so we are currently searching for yes, you guessed it... A JOB. When I went to school you could not tell me I would not be dressed in a fly pin striped, double breasted power suit and a briefcase trotting to work and looking busy all the time for no damn reason, however after 4 years of seeing the reality of the machine we call "corporate america", you cannot and will not pay me to do such a thing. Success is still the name of my game, but obviously I need to get there another way. For now we will continue our search and will stay with grandma lol. More on that to come...

No comments: