Monday, October 6, 2008

no more clubbing...tear.

yeah. thats pretty much the conclusion I've come to. on friday night i went with my friend to LOVE. now if you've ever been to LOVE, you know that its a big shit show. i hadn't been in forever and i wish i kept it that way. it has much potential as it is nicely decorated, nice amenities like the pool tables, lighting, good music etc. but still, no more for me. the fact that i have to risk my life and my possessions finding parking and walking to the club then wait in that damn line is REDICULOUS. i can only go if its free and i dont have to wait. then ITS PACKED. i don't want to be touchin tiddies with another chick. then the guys.... WHACK. something is really wrong with me because ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you, im quick to buss a move when my song comes on, but i find myself being that girl in the club with her arms crossed with a mean mug on daring someone to touch me. i just cannot deal with the concept of a guy, who i have never seen in my LIFE coming up to me and placing his penis on ass and expecting me to grind and bounce and shake. nope. not gonna happen. that's gross. and its so weird because like i said, i like to get DOWN. but i cant do it anymore. it seems like these people missed out on the college parties where you got drunk and acted a fool and now they are trying to get it in. oh! and nelly was performing so you KNOW it was a mess. it was one thing for females to be scooting past me to see nelly but the DUDES!?? then commenting??? in reference to murphy lee i guess, or someone in nelly's entourage: "his dreads are fresh, i aint know he was that big"....-_-, if you don't get away from me.. i think i can only do an environment like that with a guy im interested in, that way i can dance, drink and not be bothered. that was friday night....

on saturday night i went to a lounge in bmore.... that was cool. i like lounge environments because 9 out 10 times, you can have space, sit down if you want to, dance, drink and enjoy yourself hassle-free. (and the lights are on and you can see me) lol. but yeah, i think thats the scene i will be frequenting more often... shout outs to megan, nikita, kendall and simone who i enjoyed my evening with!!!

1 comment:

LadyD said...

LMFAO!!!!! "THE BIG SHIT SHOW"...SO USING THAT..